Introduction of IQ test ?

An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a total score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence.It is ability of human beings mind to give logical answer or solutions .

I.Q or intelligence quotient is a general assessment of your ability to think and reason. Your I.Q sore is actually an indication of how you compare in this ability with majority of people of your age group. There are many factors that may affected,Finally,there are many abilities,which are not measured by I.Q testing. For example ,I.Q does not measured musical talent, manual dexterity of other abilities. However, I.Q testing does give you an important indication of your ability to think reason and solve problems. This is critical to your success in life.
  
      Here is some example of I.Q test questions :

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to improve IQ